Friday, July 8, 2011

How do you find the time?!

I saw my holistic doctor this past week and was rightfully lectured on how I need to work out at least 40 minutes a day. I haven't worked out in a month. Ugh, I know, that's bad. I had started to do yoga at night after Baby M went to bed and after I had cleaned up after dinner, but lately I've been lacking the motivation. Even though the last 5 lbs of baby weight should be motivation enough. Seriously though where do I squeeze in a 40 minute workout?! Between feeding Baby M every 3 hours, making sure I pump 4-5 times a day, making dinner, cleaning house, playing with Baby M, laundry, talking with D .... the list goes on ... by the end of the day I am exhausted!
OK - I'm done making excuses, I think I got it out of my system. Today I am posting a pledge to work out (either walk or do yoga) FIVE times a week, starting this Sunday. I figure if I put it out there to the 'public' then I have to be held accountable. Plus, we have a family weekend trip in Havasu planned for the end of August. And my brother's wedding Labor Day weekend! Right Sharleanna? ;)

1 comment: