Friday, November 4, 2011

One of THOSE days....

It's been one of THOSE days today. 
Babygirl, for some really odd reason, decided NO nap... 
She has NEVER done this in her entire life...
on top of it..
She has a runny nose
and only wants me to hold her...
I, on the other hand, am EXHAUSTED
I have been trying to stay active.. 
Running and such 
since I'm not on medication for my thyroid 
and I think my body might be a bit upset with me
I have lost my patience a few times
and locked myself in the bathroom a few times
(any other moms out there do that????) 
I have been trying to get stuff for her birthday party
and 2 photo shoots this weekend
I wish I had a girlfriend out this way
that had a baby that we can stick in a room to play
and drink a cup of coffee (or vodka tonic whateves lol) 

 I shouldn't complain
This is the first frustrating day with Baby girl ever
She's normally sooo good
I think its more my fault today than hers..
IS IT BED TIME YET??????

2 comments:

  1. I lock myself in the closet when the kids are really acting up. Sometimes I have a good cry. You do what you have to do! I don't have any friends out here, and the only family I have is one of my sisters, and she lives 45 minutes away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sucks sometimes huh... Shalayna lives about 30 minutes away and she's so busy I don't want to bother her. I actually didn't cry today... just tried to close my eyes and be crafty in my head hahahaha <3 - Sharleanna

    ReplyDelete