Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Sister aka Wonderwoman

I know I have mentioned my sister a few times
She's freakin AMAAAZING
Let me just tell you a bit about her..
She's 5 years older than me
She's my best friend
 She is married to one of the best guys out there
they are hilarious together
they still don't fart in front of each other!
They have 6 kids, 
YES you read that right 6 KIDS!!
Crazy ya... 
Now when you think someone has 6 kids you think
crazy, naughty, obnoxious rugrats...
But seriously, these are the best most WELL behaved kids you will EVER meet
I would GLADLY take all 6 any day
Their names all start with a K
We often refer to them as K1..K2..K3 and so on
I adore each and every one of these kids 
So Keep in mind that she has 6 kids...
She ALSO has 2 businesses!
She does nails out of her house. 
She does all different kinds of pretty nails.
 they are bomb
 Yes those are my hands :)
So if you live in AZ you need to call her!
The other business (and the reason for this post) 
is she makes BEAUTIFUL Custom Jewelry
She so perfectly named it "Six designs" (get six kids lol) 

 

 This one is mine :) I LOOOVE it! I wear it everyday :) 
They are super affordable and she ships every where....
Perfect for Christmas gifts!
So go check out her Facebook page here
You wont regret it I promise!!

(PS she didn't pay me to write this.. I wanted to share her amazing work)

1 comment:

  1. You seriously are the best :) I love you Seeeeester!!!!!

    ReplyDelete