Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby Girls Clothes

So I have been lacking some serious motivation lately

Don't you hate that!
Luckily, Shona pointed out that it usually comes in waves
Well, after finding out we got the house we wanted to rent
my Motivation went from zero to THROUGH THE ROOF!!
hehe
Now its "getting everything ready for ANOTHER move mode"
With a ton of excitement to boot!
First task was Baby girls laundry
You see, shes a tad Spoiled when it comes to clothes
and when I say tad I mean she has enough complete outfits so that
I dont need to do her laundry but once every 5 to 6 weeks or so
(Grandma J only had two boys so when we found out we were having a girl she started buying like craaaaazy)
Because I have SO many clothes from Grandma J and hand me downs from Seester
baby girls clothes get OUT OF HAND (to say the least)
So I heard of someone putting outfits in Ziplock Gallon size bags
What? you may ask. Watch and prepare to go organize LOL
First I washed and separated Baby girls clothes into outfits
Then I put a full outfit (shorts/pants/skirt and a shirt) in a Gallon size bag
(I reuse them that's why the bag looks a little grungy lol)
Then I just put this in her dresser and everyday I just grab a bag
In the winter I also add a pair of socks and/or matching beanie
Its super easy to pack for her when we go places
and for Mr. N to dress her (since he doesnt know what goes together)
Easy Peasy!



No comments:

Post a Comment