Saturday, October 1, 2011

Love Story

Mr. N and my story is... unconventional to say the least.
Where to even begin.
Well for starters he worked with my very over protective brother.
I was NEVER allowed to date any of my brothers friends.
In fact, one friend Prided himself in me not having any boyfriends in high school
Because "He did his job protecting Jon's little sister" laaame
Anyways, in January 2008 Mr. N came over when I was living with my brother for a quick visit. At the time I was going through a break up from a relationship that wasn't healthy AT ALL and he was in an even WORSE relationship. We both thought each other was hubbahubba however, we both knew the other was unavailable. :(
Skip ahead to February 15th Mr N. came over early in the morning to go running with my brother and I was sitting on the couch (slighty hungover from a "singles valentines night out" HA) and he asked me how my Valentines day was.( I was confused as to why he was talking to me.. here's this HUBBAHUBBA guy and then there's me.. pretty sure I have makeup SMEARED across my face and I was a lovely shade of green from being sick. ) All I could muster out was "it sucked" and his response "ya mine too, we should have spent it together...." WHAT??? did I hear that right?? There was NO way he was hitting on me... He had a girl friend... Right?????

a few weeks later My brother had a party. I came home from work and he's there. (again I looked like utter crap long day bartending and I smelled like steak) and he said Hi we flirted, I kissed his cheek, wrestled a bit before my brother realized something was happening and came over and put a stop to it. (By this time he had broken up with his horrid girlfriend)

March 27th 2008. I had some girlfriends over at my new place and my brother had his friends Ryan and Mr. N over. We decided to merge the two parties and met at a local bar. Mr. N and I were inseparable that night and for every day and night after that.
Fast forward to April 9th, 2009 We found out we were pregnant in the bathroom of Pita Jungle. Our Favorite Restaurant. ( I was 15 weeks here)

May 23rd - we got married in a super small ceremony.

December 10th 2009 we became a family with Our Baby girl

Which leads us to now and my point in writing this post.
We did it backwards.
We got pregnant before we got married.
We got married WHILE I was pregnant NOT because I was pregnant.
No all love stories are the same.
Ours is amazing and its US
and I wouldnt change it for anything.

I love US

2 comments: