Friday, July 22, 2011

Emotional Week....

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while.
This past week has been extremely draining.
It has been filled with such Joy and such sorrow.
Let me explain...
July 16th 2002
My brothers best friend, my friend, my teammate turned coach, and mentor
passed away.
I wont go into details, as that's not important.
What's important is I have never gotten "over" his death.
(can you ever get "over" a loss like that?)
Every year on his birthday and the day he left us
my heart hurts, like the day I found out.
Nine years and I still laugh at the stuff he told me
the jokes we had, or how we passed the water polo ball almost 200 times without dropping it in the water...
He was a huge influence in my life and I can honestly say I miss him
everyday
He was awesome...

Then this year
July 16, 2011
Another very good friend got married
I have NEVER seen him so happy
And She was BEYOND gorgeous!
So happy for them! This was Justin at I at Winter formal 2002
Such an amazing friend

July 20th 2009
I was pregnant with baby girl and my "twin" was pregnant as well
I got a text in the middle of the night.
A perfect baby girl born to soon.
I almost lost one of my best friends that night
Izzy (the baby) fought for her life for 4 days.
So babygirl's middle name is for Izzy
and I want her to know she was named after an Angel
On her birthday Last year we released two Pink Balloons
One for Izzy and one for Babygirl.
attached were kisses and a note saying we love her and her parents.
and this year we did the same
July 23 2009
I was so worried about Izzy and my "twin"
and another Miracle happened.
My beautiful niece was born.
Being pregnant with my first and seeing what my friend was going through,
seeing this little girl take her first breath,
helped my aching heart.
Happy Second Birthday Breeah Breeah
you helped me more in the first few moments of your life
than you can even imagine.


Thanks for understanding Ill be back next week I swear :)


No comments:

Post a Comment