Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Inspiration

Do you have someone that you {secretly} admire?
I have quite a list of people I totally DON'T know
but I stalk through Facebook and Blogger.
I'm coming out and telling you all
about my stalker-ness of two amazing people

First and for most (and the reason behind this post)
my Photography Inspiration.
Let me tell you a little back story,
My amazing friend Kathryn, who is GORGEOUS,
does a little modeling on the side
and she met this Photographer Trevor Dayley
Then she showed me his Facebook Page......
AND I'M OBSESSED WITH HIS WORK!!!
Then Kathryn told me he's one of the nicest guys out there
and I admit, I'm ONE of probably A MILLION Stalkers!
And today HE TOOK MY PICTURE!
Yes I got to meet him and he took a few photos of me
(actually my hair, I was a hair model for a friends business)
Did I tell him I was his stalker ::No::
Did I want to ::YES::
Did I get creepy shy like I always do ::THAT'S A BIG FAT YES::
Why am I such a weirdo! LOL
Go take a look at his photos... BREATHTAKING!

Now my blog Inspiration is
Little Miss Momma
She is so awesome. Plain and simple
I love her style, I love her Etsy Store,
I love her mommy stories (because it reminds me of Baby Girl and myself)
I love how she tells the TRUTH about her life.
I commented on a post (from a previous blog)
and SHE COMMENTED BACK
I seriously was so touched that she took the time and commented on my Blog.
Have I been stalking her pages (Blog, FB, Etsy) ::Yes::
If I still lived in Simi Valley would I "accidently" run into her ::I would make sure of it!::
Have I sent her an email telling her I LOVE her blog ::sadly no I'm a scare-dy cat!:
Will I be buying the "NEST" Pillow ::You bet your sweet little tushy!::

Now, I bet your wondering if there's more. Oh yes, there is.
(But I'm to embarrassed to tell you my WHOLE list)
I think my name should be Stalker Sharleanna.
Well, I am now going to let BOTH of them know that I am a stalker
(I hope they don't put a restraining order or permanently block me)

Who inspires you???


PS Like us on Facebook friends! PLEASE!! Click here!
Thanks bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment