Monday, June 27, 2011

Exercise routine

So Mr.J and I have been talking
about #2! YAY
However, I dont want to get pregnant at this weight
(I have lost half of what I wanted read about that here)
Since hurting my neck, I gained a few (5lbs)
Grrr.....
Now I have 25 lbs that I want to lose til we get prego again
and we want to get pregnant in or around September.
so thats about 11 lbs a month
THATS REALLLLLY HARD!
Not only that but with it being 10,000000 degrees in Arizona
its really really hard to run :(
So gym/swimming and MAJOR dieting is whats going to have to do it.
Not only are we renting a room
Mr. J is still in training for his New PD job
(which is totally awesome!)
but his schedule isn't set, therefore I have no set schedule
it doesn't help with my OCD planning issues
So heres what I'm hoping my routine will be
Monday AM Run If I have time gym that afternoon
Tuesday TBC class at 4:30
Wednesday AM swim If I have time Gym that afternoon
Thursday AM Run
Friday Gym
Saturday 830 am Muscle class at the gym
Sunday Break

I'm also going to be eating around 1380 calories a day (according to myfitnesspal app)

This is the size I would like to get back to
::Sigh:: I will get there one day, I will... 25 down 25 to go... I can do this...
Who's with me!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment