Monday, June 13, 2011

Keepin things shiny!

So I'm not going to sit here and tell you my house is SPOTLESS...
In a perfect world..
the floors would be mopped
Every bed made with perfect tucked in corners
every meal would be home cooked and delicious
Baby Girl would be dressed in a cute outfit
Having fun while learning (And being a baby Genius!)
I would have the cutest Dresses with sexy High Heels
and always wear my Apron
and Mr. N would be making millions and not even going to work...
Sigh.... I can dream right!??!!
But like ALL that is EVER going to happen.
So I do my best!
I have tried Flylady and it worked for awhile
It really helped me start getting in the habit of cleaning
However I fell off that wagon once I started working again
I have been figuring out what to do, how to get "back on"
but have failed miserably
Then I found something that totally works for me
Martha Stewart
(I never thought those words would cross my lips ha)
My problem was I need a list and Flylady's was just a tad to in depth for me
I was to... um... {un} Organized (hehe) to create one myself
And Martha amazing Martha Created these super general
Yet totally perfect checklists











I printed these babies up and added them to my
Family Management Binder
(Cover Page is by iHeartOrganizing If you havent seen her blog GO NOW!! AMAZING!)
BAM! Who is excited to clean? This girl :)

Now this isn't the answer to keeping a spotless house
But its a step in the right direction!
So if this is something that might work for you go print off those checklists!
How do you keep your house clean??








No comments:

Post a Comment