Monday, November 21, 2011

Ahha Moment...

I was going through Photography blogs
trying to soak up as much info as possible
When I came across something that made me cry...
(I cant for the life of me find the blog again boo on me...)
The title was "I AM BEAUTIFUL"
She said that most likely you are the main picture taker in your family
(totally me)
and you always tell people that you don't want your picture taken
because you feel fat/ugly/in your PJs at 2 pm
(SOOOOO me my coined phrase "I am the one behind the camera not in front of it...")
Then she asked when your kids are looking back at photos of their life
WHERE ARE YOU??
and I cried
Why? I'm in MAYBE 50 pictures with babygirl
because I feel fat/ugly/in my pjs
Is she going to be sad that she cant see what I looked like?
She isn't going to think I'm fat, or I'm ugly or even care that I'm in my pj's at 2pm
I am going to be sad that I didn't take pictures of "us girls"
When we are cuddling on the couch... all day... in our Pjs watching Gnomeo and Juilet
I havent gotten a picture of our wild hair in the mornings
(because our hair gets CRAZY when we sleep)
I haven't taken our picture when we are having our daily dance party
I look at babygirl and I see that shes SO BIG
and soon she's not going to want me in the pictures...
I need to fix this...
I am going to change my attitude about ME
I AM BEAUTIFUL
and I need to remember that and step IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA

Be ready friends and family for me to hand my camera over
and ask for a picture with you and I :)


No comments:

Post a Comment