Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Let the Craziness Begin!!!

Now that Halloween is over....
the holidays are HERE!! YAAAAY
Usually my AMAZING older sister takes on the Holidays
She always had the bigger house
and she knows how to do these things...
Well this year, they had to move to a small condo while they look for a house to buy...
Which leaves me having the only house big enough to fit everyone...
So this year I am hosting the following.... 
Thanksgiving
Our Cousins Annual Christmas party 
babygirls 2nd birthday party
AND 
Christmas x2
(once on Christmas Day for Mr. N's family and the following weekend for mine)
I'm a little worried that I will either completely lose my hair
or sleep up until January 1st (unlike most people when I get stressed I sleep LOL) 
and through all of this I have photo shoots almost EVERY weekend!
Even thought it should be COMPLETELY insane
I am sooo excited! 
I love having people over
I have an amazing family! 
And Babygirl is at that age where shes going to have fun! 
LOVE this time of year!!!!
Are you hosting any of the Holidays?? Any tips for a newbie :) 


(Christmas Last year... babygirl was so little!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment