Thursday, October 27, 2011

So much to do, so little time

I've been terrible. I'm sorry. It has been months since my last post on here...MONTHS. Mostly it's been because I haven't felt any inspiration. It also has to do with the fact that baby M is becoming quite a handful, it's a fun and adventurous handful, but a handful none the less. I can't really put much blame on baby M though, I've put a ton of projects on my plate as well;

Photography: I'm slowly trying to build up my photography business. It's a slow process, mostly because it's hard to find the time! I LOVE it and I've already had requests to do a few Christmas photo sessions, which I'm stoked about! But finding a location for these Christmas photos is one more thing on my to-do list.

Snuggle Me Wraps: One of my best friends and I decided that we'd start making baby wraps to sell. We have our first boutique show next month, so wish us luck! We ordered a bunch of new fabric and will probably get together in the next week or two to make them.

Pacifier Chains: I've been wanting to start making these for a while now. And since we are doing the boutique show in November I figured that would be a good place to sell them. Add that to the to-do list!

These three projects have been keeping me busy .... not to mention that I'm still going through the appeal process for my Unemployment (LONG, boring, frustrating story!), keeping up with the house, commuting back and forth to LA each week, being a wife and a mommy ... all this make for long days and short nights. BUT I love my life and I shouldn't complain. I only wish for more energy and a few more hours each day. Is that too much to ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment