Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Path

I was working from home for an awesome internet marketing company.
I know they wanted me to come in full time
meaning I would have to leave baby girl in day care.
I can do it.....
so they let me go.
I knew that it was coming.
I'm not mad at them at all. I totally understand.
I'm sad because now I feel like I'm not bringing any income
but with Mr. N's new job I don't need to work.
It was just helping out pay off our debt.
So now its back to a tight budget and no eating out.

However, I am very very excited as well.
I am going to start "Mommy School" with baby girl
I can't wait! She's almost 2 (dec 10 to be exact)

I can't wait to actually decorate my house
we have been in the house for 2 months and not much has been done

I'm excited to do crafts.
Morning and night have been dedicated to work and the days have been to baby girl
I can't wait to start crafting again!!

I'm excited to focus on my Photography.
I have clients almost every weekend and a ton of awesome opportunities coming up.

Good things are coming our way... I can feel it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment